My Goal My Ambition👩🏻‍🏫

My goal this year is to graduate into the college and major that I want. To be honest, I myself wanted to study abroad, namely at SNU🏢🇰🇷, but I did not get permission from my parents. So I decided to pursue a psychology major at UI. But next year I will definitely try to enter SNU again😁. Because the registration is from September to October so this year I can't register yet. Pray for me next year I can graduate!

Of course, what I have to do is study hard📔👩🏻‍🏫 and deepen my knowledge so that when I take the test, God willing, I can do well and pass.

But besides pursuing my dream of becoming a psychologist, I also want to continue to develop my talents and hobbies in the arts💃🎤. But indeed what I prioritized was graduating in the psychology department.

I realize that last year I still had many shortcomings and I still have a lot to fix. Therefore, this year I plan to be a better person than before. I will try even harder to reach my dream and compete with others.

And I always say to myself... "Shabrina Fighting!" I am ready to be more enthusiastic about learning and achieving my dreams❗️

Apart from that, I also hope that this year I can still be with my best friends👭🏻👩🏻‍🤝‍👨🏼 in the future and continue to fight together until we are successful.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Introduce My Self🧍🏻‍♀️

NEWS ITEM📰